Buffalo Regals

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Here we go again

Bill Potrecz Retweeted
The Real Jrü Gordon ‏@JruGordon Jan 17 Aylmer, Ontario
The Real Jrü Gordon Retweeted Buffalo Regals
@GOJHLRumors2 @GOJHL_Problems @GOJHL The Real Jrü Gordon added,
Buffalo Regals @BuffaloRegals
Buffalo Regals Junior team granted approval by USA Hockey to play in the upcoming 2016-17 season #GOJHL
3 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 3
Like 2
More
GOJHLfan1

Re: Buffalo Regals

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

They were ready to go last year just missed a step with USA hockey. If USA hockey says there good to go then they will be back next season.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

They are a disgrace, letting them come back makes the league look desperate. But then again, as long as Pelham's here... Let the circus continue. :smt117
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Exactly. They dont turn Pelham away so why would they Buffalo? If they got the money to pay the fees the league is not going to turn them away
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

My son was suppose to play for Buffalo this year, in the start of ore season they weren't great but not awful. If they were in the league this year they be better then Pelham and Thorold maybe Welland. They've already started for next year building a team
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:My son was suppose to play for Buffalo this year, in the start of ore season they weren't great but not awful. If they were in the league this year they be better then Pelham and Thorold maybe Welland. They've already started for next year building a team
I hope they can get things going. It just looked bad on the league when they couldn't ice a team twice for two different reasons. They need to do all their homework and make things work this time.

It was a shame too, they had a couple of respectable seasons.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102