Port hockey 1

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Tim Toffolo

Port hockey 1

Post by Tim Toffolo »

I would like to thank Port Hockey 1 for continuing to bash me for the last 10 years. Yes I am a very goal oriented person and I will continue to put countless hours into helping young players advance in hockey and in life skills. I will not post in public who you are but if anyone wants to know just give me a ring and I will be happy to tell them.
I choose to run a hockey team and for that I realize that not everyone will agree with choices we make. I stand up for what I believe in and put my name to it. I have never been one to hide behind an opinion whether it was right or wrong. I certainly have flaws and as any person I continually work on improving. Three years ago the organization was at the top and now yes we are totally rebuilding. Last year we helped Anthony who no other team in Ontario wanted reach his dream of playing Major Junior hockey. Anthony has had great success in the Q this year and we could not be happier for him.
There is nothing easy about the task that we have to bring the organization back up to the top in our new community but we will. Our commitment to this is strong and Port hockey 1 You will never deter us from helping others. Thanks to you I have developed thick skin and know where my heart is. Good luck Port hockey 1 as I wish you and your family the best in the future. That's right I don't hate you for what you have tried to do to me. You have made me more determined to help players attain their dreams and win a championship for Pelham. See you at the rinks!!!!!
GOJHLfan1

Re: Port hockey 1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

See you at the rinks hahaha that might have been the funniest part. Way to stand up for yourself Tim.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Tim Toffolo wrote:I would like to thank Port Hockey 1 for continuing to bash me for the last 10 years. Yes I am a very goal oriented person and I will continue to put countless hours into helping young players advance in hockey and in life skills. I will not post in public who you are but if anyone wants to know just give me a ring and I will be happy to tell them.
I choose to run a hockey team and for that I realize that not everyone will agree with choices we make. I stand up for what I believe in and put my name to it. I have never been one to hide behind an opinion whether it was right or wrong. I certainly have flaws and as any person I continually work on improving. Three years ago the organization was at the top and now yes we are totally rebuilding. Last year we helped Anthony who no other team in Ontario wanted reach his dream of playing Major Junior hockey. Anthony has had great success in the Q this year and we could not be happier for him.
There is nothing easy about the task that we have to bring the organization back up to the top in our new community but we will. Our commitment to this is strong and Port hockey 1 You will never deter us from helping others. Thanks to you I have developed thick skin and know where my heart is. Good luck Port hockey 1 as I wish you and your family the best in the future. That's right I don't hate you for what you have tried to do to me. You have made me more determined to help players attain their dreams and win a championship for Pelham. See you at the rinks!!!!!
You know, if you really meant what you said you're doing for the young players who sign with your team... That would be one thing. But you've developed quite the reputation. You've had record numbers of players quit, same goes for volunteers and fans.

You can spin things however you want. But I haven't posted a single lie about you. You ruined Jr.B hockey in a city that was known as a jr hockey town for decades. You purchased the team and thought you could dictate and talk down to everyone(allegedly) simply because you were in charge.

I know of over 20 people who supported Port for years, who all switched to Welland and Fort Erie. Do you have any idea how hard that was?? Following and supporting a team for all those years, and it finally gets to the point where these people can't justify giving you their hard earned dollars anymore.

You lost the gate at Nickel beach because local kids with no money were being turned away(allegedly). Then you had the nerve to complain about funding. Then you managed to bankrupt the Sailors franchise(allegedly), a franchise that was a part of the community for generations.

If I was coming here and posting untrue rubbish, I'd get it. But I'm posting facts. And as you must know(since you claim to know me), the stuff I've posted is only the tip of the iceberg. This isn't St.Catharines, in small towns everything spreads.
Sure, not everything you hear is true, witch is why I've only posted things I've either seen for myself, or things that have come from very reliable sources.

I guess you shouldn't hate me, I've only posted a fraction of what I, and the rest of the GHL knows about.

Can you seriously look in the mirror at the end of the day and be satisfied? Every couple years you happen to have a new outlook on what kind of team your team is. First it was all about getting local kids, then it was all about winning, then it was rebuilding, now the team's goal is development.

You've threatened and cursed out so many people(allegedly)... And you wonder why you and your team is no secret anymore.

Why is Pelham the only team being completely outplayed game in and game out? Earlier, after being badly embarrassed by
Caledonia, you said that they'd do that to a few more teams too. Well that hasn't happened.

Either do what you say you're doing, and build a team... Or just sell the franchise for the sake of the next generation of kids. It isn't fair to the kids, it isn't fair to the fans, it isn't fair to the opposition.

Why is Pelham the only team in the entire league that can't get players to return? Treat them right, and they'll treat you right.

Sorry Tim, I've been watching this sideshow for far too long now. You need to put down the cue cards and start treating these kids right.

This is just my personal opinion. But I've asked so many people off the record what their thoughts are... And I've yet to hear anything good, ok, the Trib reporter seems to like you. But me, I call a spade a spade. See you at the rink. :)

And I wish you and your family all the best for the future too. This is politics, I don't wish ill will on others.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Last edited by Port hockey1 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

I think your mistaken
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:I think your mistaken
I very well could be.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Tim Toffolo wrote:I would like to thank Port Hockey 1 for continuing to bash me for the last 10 years. Yes I am a very goal oriented person and I will continue to put countless hours into helping young players advance in hockey and in life skills. I will not post in public who you are but if anyone wants to know just give me a ring and I will be happy to tell them.
See you at the rinks!!!!!
You can now close the forum down. Best line ever, will never read a better one line insult disguised as a compliment. :lol:

I read, PH reply......can't believe the number of time "allegedly" was used. Used time and time again on things he passed off as fact in the past, but sure you've never lied about him........ :lol: , another great laugh right there.

Tim you've spent your own money and time keep a JrB franchise in Niagara operating. Now not everyone is going to agree with every one of your moves, you've made mistakes, seems you admit that. Fact is though, you've done more for JrB hockey in the golden horseshoe than anyone posting on this forum has ever done. That right there is a fact even PH can't dispute (although I suspect he will :lol: )

Lastly Tim, don't worry no one actually believes anything he post, he talks about you developing quite a reputation....... about that, he knows about what he speaks :lol:

I told myself I was done wasting my time posting here. Tim, your post made me change my mind, at least for this one time anyway.
hockeyisjrb

Post by hockeyisjrb »

I haven't posted on this site for a long time mainly cause I see no sense when there is "someone" who seems to know everything there is about EVERY aspect of hockey but .... I just wanted to say I may not agree with all the rumors about teams and coaches and players but enough is enough PortHockey. The topic of bashing Pelham and Tim is very old and very boring. Grow up and end it, you seem to be the one holding the grudge not Tim so GO UP.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Goalie34,Hockeyisjrb,,,,,,Great posts by both of you. What you have stated is probably the way most of us feel. the best way to treat idiots is to not reply to what they post, then watch how they start answering themselves when no one else pays attention to them.

Again, great post guys. :smt041 :smt041
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

You let Port Hockey get to you.So you don't post because of him.
I think you guys should get over it. Talk about holding a grudge.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

hockeyisjrb wrote:I haven't posted on this site for a long time mainly cause I see no sense when there is "someone" who seems to know everything there is about EVERY aspect of hockey but .... I just wanted to say I may not agree with all the rumors about teams and coaches and players but enough is enough PortHockey. The topic of bashing Pelham and Tim is very old and very boring. Grow up and end it, you seem to be the one holding the grudge not Tim so GO UP.
I am not the only one who feels this way about the guy. I guess I'm just the only one who's willing to post it. He's tried using bully tactics before, didn't work so well. So now I guess he's playing the 'good guy' card.

And if it's so boring, don't read threads that are titled with Pelham. Get over it!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Goalie34,Hockeyisjrb,,,,,,Great posts by both of you. What you have stated is probably the way most of us feel. the best way to treat idiots is to not reply to what they post, then watch how they start answering themselves when no one else pays attention to them.

Again, great post guys. :smt041 :smt041
If you know so much about what I post, you're doing a terrible job at ignoring them. Facepalm!

:smt030
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:You let Port Hockey get to you.So you don't post because of him.
They don't like me because I speak my mind. I make no apologies, political correctness, I could care less about it.

There's people I don't care for on these boards too, but I don't whine like a little girl. :lol: :smt005 :smt006
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Caledonia Fan wrote:You let Port Hockey get to you.So you don't post because of him.
They don't like me because I speak my mind. I make no apologies, political correctness, I could care less about it.

There's people I don't care for on these boards too, but I don't whine like a little girl. :lol: :smt005 :smt006
Oh really?

http://www.westernjrbhockey.com/phpBB3/ ... 933#p39933

Perhaps the greatest attempted tattle tale in forum history......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blades

Post by Blades »

OK, I think it's time this topic was laid to rest. If anyone disagrees with me, send me a PM as to why is should be re-opened.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic