Falcons, Canucks Tinker at Deadline

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Falcons, Canucks Tinker at Deadline

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016 ... at-deadlne

I think the Falcons and the Canucks will be looking to add some imports before the 25th.
If Frank Pucci is gone that hurts . Don't know about the other teams.
I like this number 25 Cody Petawabano (97) Fort Erie pick up .He's played 7 games.Look good in Caledonia.
I like number 64 Reily Webb (99) for Ancaster. He's from the Bulldogs.
I can't figure out that Ancaster team.They like to play with a short bench. Even when there healthy.
I was at a Glanbrook game talking to some people they said there guys don't like getting called up.
All you do all night is open the bench door. Ancaster likes to play 3 lines.
I wonder if this is why Matteson and Sullivan went to JR -C.
And Zach Jackson (99) GP-14 g-4 a-4 being release a good young player.
They said they were going to make some moves. Got Reily Webb from the Bulldogs. Called one guy up from Glanbrook and never played him much.
Port hockey1

Re: Falcons, Canucks Tinker at Deadline

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016 ... at-deadlne

I think the Falcons and the Canucks will be looking to add some imports before the 25th.
If Frank Pucci is gone that hurts . Don't know about the other teams.
I like this number 25 Cody Petawabano (97) Fort Erie pick up .He's played 7 games.Look good in Caledonia.
I like number 64 Reily Webb (99) for Ancaster. He's from the Bulldogs.
I can't figure out that Ancaster team.They like to play with a short bench. Even when there healthy.
I was at a Glanbrook game talking to some people they said there guys don't like getting called up.
All you do all night is open the bench door. Ancaster likes to play 3 lines.
I wonder if this is why Matteson and Sullivan went to JR -C.
And Zach Jackson (99) GP-14 g-4 a-4 being release a good young player.
They said they were going to make some moves. Got Reily Webb from the Bulldogs. Called one guy up from Glanbrook and never played him much.
Ancaster knows this isn't their year is the only thing I can think of. They haven't added anyone all season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102