Players of the month

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Players of the month

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Ontario Hockey Associations players of the month for December-

Anthony Passero of the Fort Erie Meteors was the offensive player of the month with an amazing total of 22 points in just 4 games.(3-19-22)

Two Niagara Falls Canucks won the defensive player of the month, and goalie of the month awards. Adam Dentico was rock solid in 4 games with a 1.67 GAA. Andrew Barbeau was the winner of the defensive player of the month.

Way to go Golden Horseshoe! :D
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Players of the month

Post by RocketGirl »

You realize that those are just the GOJHL Golden Horseshoe Players of the Month for December, right?
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Haha yep thats only GHC players of month not whole league. Passero would probably be right at the top for forward though with those numbers.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:You realize that those are just the GOJHL Golden Horseshoe Players of the Month for December, right?
No I didn't, I was going by the article written in the Welland Tribune. They are known for screwing up articles. I figured it wasn't 100% correct, but they posted it so I went with it.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

A very helpful and very under utilized tool is the OHA website. They have a section for Players of the Month and they list them by each league, and in our case, each conference.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:A very helpful and very under utilized tool is the OHA website. They have a section for Players of the Month and they list them by each league, and in our case, each conference.
Thanks RG