Flack picks up the slack

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Flack picks up the slack

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/2016/0 ... -the-slack

I agree Flack is having a good year in NF. And maybe it's just me, but this article seems to take a shot at Welland or is it just me.
Someone better tell St Catharines, N.F. is in third place.
GOJHLfan1

Re: Flack picks up the slack

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

If it was anyone else writing the article then Bill P I would disagree with you but because its him I wouldnt doubt that it is.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/2016/0 ... -the-slack

And maybe it's just me, but this article seems to take a shot at Welland or is it just me.
Bill P has a hard on for the Falcons & Ice Dogs. He's beyond a super fan, he used to gush about his Falcons when they were in 1st for several years.

Now that Caledonia is top dog, he looks for reasons to pick the teams below the Falcons apart. He even takes shots at Caledonia when he thinks he can. Although, I'm not sure why he does, what can you say to a team that looks like it's about to win its third straight Sutherland Cup? :mrgreen: 8)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Niagara Falls still in fourth place.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Huge win over Ancaster tonight. Look out Falcons, they're right behind you. :smt004
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
drafty

Post by drafty »

Dec. 8, 2015 St.Catharines 3 - Niagara Falls 2
The last game that the Falcons won (0-4-0-3)
The last game that the Canucks lost (7-0-0-0)