Vuic

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Vuic

Post by Port hockey1 »

43 penalty minutes now in 7 games.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Vuic

Post by Port hockey1 »

Mr.Classy strikes again. Fighting a kid three years younger than him tonight. :smt023 :smt075
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
OHAHockeyFan

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

I see 10 goals in 15 games

Where's your comment on the Thorold player fighting the Pelham 16 year old? He was 3 years older.

What about the classy travesty of the game penalty by the Caledonia player at the end of the Niagara Falls game?

Give it a rest...
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Was port hockey at the game Welland players had Vuic a target all game I thought he showed restraint in the fight.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Geez, I didn't know that you were supposed to ask a guy how old he is after he invites you to go..

Poison Pen Port hasn't been to a game since Toffolo kicked him out of the old Port Colborne Arena :smt043
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Port hockey doesnt go to games lol. Vuic a target by all Welland players? Not sure what game you were watching either.
OHAHockeyFan

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

Caledonia has 2x 20 year olds with more PIMs per game than Vuic. Both multi year OHL guys. They looked very classy when they left the Welland line brawl like WWF superstars. Same with when 11 got his travesty of the game last night at the Gale Centre!!
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

The Welland players were yelling at him when the Falcons went off side again he showed some restraint in the fight .
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

So thats targeting? Probably do that to everyone just like every other team
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

OHAHockeyFan wrote:I see 10 goals in 15 games

Where's your comment on the Thorold player fighting the Pelham 16 year old? He was 3 years older.

What about the classy travesty of the game penalty by the Caledonia player at the end of the Niagara Falls game?

Give it a rest...
What about everything, Vuic is the topic. Or did you not read the title?
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Geez, I didn't know that you were supposed to ask a guy how old he is after he invites you to go..

Poison Pen Port hasn't been to a game since Toffolo kicked him out of the old Port Colborne Arena :smt043
Toffolo hasn't kicked me out of anywhere. You leave a lot of clueless posts on here, clearly a idiot. :lol:
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

OHAHockeyFan wrote:Caledonia has 2x 20 year olds with more PIMs per game than Vuic. Both multi year OHL guys. They looked very classy when they left the Welland line brawl like WWF superstars. Same with when 11 got his travesty of the game last night at the Gale Centre!!
I guess you missed the headline. Two wrongs doesn't make it ok.
OHAHockeyFan

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

so where's their headline? or did you just conveniently forget/overlook? everyone knows you pore over every gamesheet - it's not like you actually GO to games...
Sunnydays

Post by Sunnydays »

OHAHockeyFan wrote:Caledonia has 2x 20 year olds with more PIMs per game than Vuic. Both multi year OHL guys. They looked very classy when they left the Welland line brawl like WWF superstars. Same with when 11 got his travesty of the game last night at the Gale Centre!!

Guess you weren't at the game and missed the fact he got cut wide open under his eye due to a high stick right before they scored eh.... I would have done the same thing
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

OHAHockeyFan wrote:so where's their headline? or did you just conveniently forget/overlook? everyone knows you pore over every gamesheet - it's not like you actually GO to games...
You keep thinking that. :lol:
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Tonight he was handed a long suspension for using a discriminatory slur.

He's a punk who still hasn't learned anything, imo. Falcons are real classy, maybe they can shore their defense up with a junkie? :oops:
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Brandon Vuic 7 games suspension.That's helping your team.
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

This guy has not brought much to St. Kitt's. When you bring a guy in from a higher level would you think they would be a leader.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

I supported him and St.Catharines when his signing was made public. I must say I'm disappointed with what happened last night. I was hoping the kid would take advantage of the break the Falcons were giving him. I don't know the circumstances of why the call was made but again these type of suspensions usually are justified.
I certainly don't blame the Falcons in their efforts by trying to turn a bad situation into something good. :( :(
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:I supported him and St.Catharines when his signing was made public. I must say I'm disappointed with what happened last night. I was hoping the kid would take advantage of the break the Falcons were giving him. I don't know the circumstances of why the call was made but again these type of suspensions usually are justified.
I certainly don't blame the Falcons in their efforts by trying to turn a bad situation into something good. :( :(
Agreed re: above. But, only so much you can do for an individual. May be time to cut ties and save face. Very unfortunate.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Brandon Vuic 7 games suspension.That's helping your team.
It was 7 now I see 11 games
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Yep it would be 7 if it was his first time being suspended but its not so he gets more
99ersRock

Post by 99ersRock »

OHAHockeyFan. We get. Your jealous of the Corvairs cause your team in Thorold sucks. We're sorry. My team the 99ers suck but you can't denie Caledonia does develop players- AHL, NCAA D3, CIS, Europe , QMJHL, AJHL so you can't say that they don't. There not a team full of idiots there a team with a love for the game who stand up for each other. Wish we had there skill and desire in Brsntford...
OHAHockeyFan

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

i never said they don't develop players but so does every team in this league

niagara falls has sent murdaca hollowell to ohl, thorpe qmjhl, pucci by end of season to the soo ohl, wright d1 to rit scholarship, slade simonick and pietrangelo d3 all in the last 2 years!

and the best part is, most of those kids are local boys

maybe we are jealous of caledonia but dont try to convince anyone that development is caledonias #1 priority. when 10 of their guys go off and use their ohl school packages to play cis does that make them developers of talent or hoarders of ex-major juniors to buy a title?

maybe thorold isnt as good as the corvairs but at least we are sending young players to play a higher level. mendonca ohl, prestia top us prep school, langdon ohl, timmins ohl just watch as the younger players move on.

hell even pelham found a way to send a guy to the Q