Classless, gutless,

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Classless, gutless,

Post by Port hockey1 »

Goalie34, the most gutless POS to ever post on this forum.
goalie34>>>aka Mike Clarke(posting name where comment was left)
look at all the fans, is it another Norrie night?
Riled all the Caledonia fans on youtube with a gutless comment. There's probably members of the kids family watching the game too.

This is why Falcon fans in general are not well liked outside of ST.Kitts. The comment disgusted me, it was a shot at getting me riled, only showed what a POS he really is.

Can't wait for their season to come to an end. :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Classless, gutless,

Post by Port hockey1 »

Then he continues, mocking Purdie stepping on Felker's leg...Say's we should call them the "stompers".

Wow, already been seen that it wasn't an attempt at decapitation...Isn't that what a "stomp" with a skate blade is??

Classless comments from the coach after the first two games. Gutless comments from goalie34 tonight, live on youtube. Way to take a shot at a recently deceased kid. His family was probably watching, classy guy.

With three tragic events surrounding the Corvairs organization recently, even a total moron knows what's wrong with those comments.

Maybe we should cut St.Catharines off of the Region and send them drifting down Lake Ontario to Hamilton.

Feeling embarrassed to have the Falcons in our league right now. Feeling terrible for the Falcon players that will see those comments from their so-called fans.

I know not all of their fans can be painted with one brush...But it's getting hard to not hate them.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

LOL so this is where you went? Reporting me to Rocketgirl?

Tell the whole story, you said I'm just a troll who never bothers you, that I was never a good goalie (not sure how you would know that) and that I never get under your skin. I was simply referencing a joke I made several months ago that really got under your skin but many people here found rather amusing. Not you sure, but many people.

You then threatened to knock my teeth out if I said that at a rink, which is hilarious because you don't know what a rink actually looks like inside.

Dish it out and can't take it I guess.
Last edited by goalie34 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

It doesn't matter, you responded with a "jab" that involved a recently deceased players family as the punchline.

You angered the entire board...Maybe if I took some shots at a recently deceased member of your family...But I would never cross a line like that.

You posted it on a live feed of the kids Jr.B team. You insulted the Norrie family, the Falcons family and the GOJHL...And human race IMO.

The lowest shot I've ever seen involving this league. Why even try to defend your comment??? It can't be defended. Period!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote: I was simply referencing a joke I made several months ago that many people here found rather amusing. Not you sure, but many people.
Names of the many people please...You ask the same from me on here, so what are their names? I think Mike Clarke is the only person that was sick enough to find that funny.

I can't believe you try to justify it with anything. Just wow, no words can describe the kind of guy you are.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

I realize without back story my comments came across as insensitive and down right down dumb. The one person that mattered in this has accepted my apology that's all that matters to me.

I'll be awaiting Judge Rocketgirl's ruling on this.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
goalie34 wrote: I was simply referencing a joke I made several months ago that many people here found rather amusing. Not you sure, but many people.
Names of the many people please...You ask the same from me on here, so what are their names? I think Mike Clarke is the only person that was sick enough to find that funny.

I can't believe you try to justify it with anything. Just wow, no words can describe the kind of guy you are.
You want names, here ya go,
Re: Falcons @ Corvairs
Postby Administrator » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:07 am

For God's sakes people. It was a joke, a funny one at that. You guys seem like a typical SJW LOOKING for a reason to be offended.

I don't even have the back story on this but I could EASILY see that this joke was poking fun at the poor attendance in Caledonia.

Sheesh, relax.
----
Administrator
http://www.westernontariohockey.com
Re: Falcons @ Corvairs
Postby flyers2011 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:05 pm

a joke that is probably true with doubling the brutal attendance. Certain people need to chill out.
Leamington Flyers 2014 Western Conference Champions
One being an administrator, if he felt it was directed at the family and not the attendance, which it clearly was, I'm sure he/she would have removed it.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I was surprised and saddened by Admins comment. But that's 2 people, not "many".

But I'm done debating it, at least you apologized...but the damage has been done.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Yeah I did say "many" but with this size of a forum 2 is many.

What about this part of your first comment,
Riled all the Caledonia fans on youtube with a gutless comment
All? all? it was 1 guy. 1 freakin guy. LOL

To be very very clear, I apologized to him, not you.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:I was surprised and saddened by Admins comment. But that's 2 people, not "many".

But I'm done debating it, at least you apologized...but the damage has been done.

OMG, you are such a drama queen. :smt005
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:I was surprised and saddened by Admins comment. But that's 2 people, not "many".

OMG, you are such a drama queen. :smt005
:smt009 :smt023
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

You wouldn't want to knock my teeth out anyway. If that happened I'd have to move to either Dunnville or Port Colborne, just to fit in. Wouldn't want to end up neighbours.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:You wouldn't want to knock my teeth out anyway. If that happened I'd have to move to either Dunnville or Port Colborne, just to fit in. Wouldn't want to end up neighbours.
Hve fun on the golf course. Leave all the insults you want.

So much for you not coming back, I guess trolls just can't help themselves. You have fun making up your excuses...I'll be cheering on the So-called best team in Ontario. :wink: :mrgreen: :smt022
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Boy, your run to mommy thread sure garnished you a lot of sympathy didn't it..... :lol:
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

MOMMYhe said something I didn't like. Must tell everyone......... :lol:
CC1

Post by CC1 »

What does this personal attack have to do with a hockey discussion board? :roll:
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Funny how that recent thread gets locked, but this one has been open for a long time, guess credibility of the accuser must have played into the decision.
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Not to stir the pot but that is a disgusting comment made towards that player. Wasn't appropriate to say...
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Port hockey1 wrote:Goalie34, the most gutless POS to ever post on this forum.
goalie34>>>aka Mike Clarke(posting name where comment was left)
look at all the fans, is it another Norrie night?
Riled all the Caledonia fans on youtube with a gutless comment. There's probably members of the kids family watching the game too.

This is why Falcon fans in general are not well liked outside of ST.Kitts. The comment disgusted me, it was a shot at getting me riled, only showed what a POS he really is.

Can't wait for their season to come to an end. :smt006

I was just talking to a reliable source on St. Catharines who mentioned that when Mitch Bursey almost poked the Caledonia Corvairs Captain Matt Quilty eye out that Bursey may have been as high as a kite. Dangerous.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote: I was just talking to a reliable source on St. Catharines who mentioned that when Mitch Bursey almost poked the Caledonia Corvairs Captain Matt Quilty eye out that Bursey may have been as high as a kite. Dangerous.

I know that there's a huge problem with today's youth getting their hands on hard drugs. I also know that drugs are the reason behind some of these kids stats dropping as they get older.

It's something that isn't talked about in Junior hockey nearly enough. These leagues need people to educate these kids about addiction. Because right now nobody in Junior hockey wants to admit that it's a worsening problem.

It's scary, maybe screening is needed for kids at this level. It might save lives.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:

I was just talking to a reliable source on St. Catharines who mentioned that when Mitch Bursey almost poked the Caledonia Corvairs Captain Matt Quilty eye out that Bursey may have been as high as a kite. Dangerous.

Care to tell us your source, was it over heard in a donut shop? Nice slanderous post. This thread will close very soon.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:
HockeyTalk21 wrote:

Care to tell us your source, was it over heard in a donut shop? Nice slanderous post. This thread will close very soon.
Pretty bad, the Falcons don't want you as a fan. I received a private message apologizing for your actions on their behalf. Congrats, the team you pull for wants nothing to do with you. Big shock there.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
goalie34 wrote:
HockeyTalk21 wrote:

Pretty bad, the Falcons don't want you as a fan. I received a private message apologizing for your actions on their behalf. Congrats, the team you pull for wants nothing to do with you. Big shock there.

LOL, you're so fully of sh** it's hilarious.
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Goalie34? St. Catharines have a goalie coach don't they? I hope it's not you...
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:

LOL, you're so fully of sh** it's hilarious.
Really? Here you go;
Previous PM in history
StCathFalcons
goalie 34
Sent: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:09 pm
Recipient: Port hockey1

I haven't been on for a little while, so I missed what the idiot from St Catharines posted on youtube re: the family of the recently deceased player.

I don't want to post on the forum because there's no need to stir the pot more. But can you send me the link that they posted on.

Either way, that person does NOT represent Falcon fans as a whole. Hopefully all know that.
Like I said, the team you're cheering for wants you to stop cheering for them. :smt006
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Please don't necro old posts. Ugh