The Harris & Creamer show

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

The Harris & Creamer show

Post by Port hockey1 »

I see the refs decided they wanted to be the 1st and 2nd stars of the game tonight. Caledonia takes 18 infractions to Thorold's 8.

Caledonia held on for a 2-1 win. Way to call a good even game ladies. :smt033
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
goalie34

Re: The Harris & Creamer show

Post by goalie34 »

Because you can tell just how good of a job the refs did by reading the stats sheet on the internet. :smt024
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:Because you can tell just how good of a job the refs did by reading the stats sheet on the internet. :smt024
I will be ignoring all further replies from you. Have a good night. :smt023
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Port tends to do that quite a bit. Shouldn't make comments about how the officiating was when you don't go to the games :D
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:Port tends to do that quite a bit. Shouldn't make comments about how the officiating was when you don't go to the games :D
You should stay on topic, I will post my thoughts on the officials whenever I like. I will be ignoring any further replies from you on this topic as well.

Good day Sir. :D
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

guess the truth hurts sometimes :wink:
End of a era in Leamington
OffTheRecord

Post by OffTheRecord »

One team is playing more undisciplined than the other so it makes total sense that they are penalized equally.

You know, kinda like when I'm given a speeding ticket, everyone else who isn't speeding should get one too, just to even things up.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

OffTheRecord wrote:One team is playing more undisciplined than the other so it makes total sense that they are penalized equally.

You know, kinda like when I'm given a speeding ticket, everyone else who isn't speeding should get one too, just to even things up.
It was one of those games where infractions were being called for personal reasons. How do you call one team for slashing, cross-checking, roughing ext, but not the other.

I've seen a lot of their games. They take a lot of abuse and are penalized for retaliating most of the time. Other teams try getting in their faces to get them off their game.

Back to your speeding ticket, it would be like a cop saying "I won't give you a ticket because you're poor"..."But I'll give one to all the high rollers".

That isn't fair. It isn't Caledonia's fault that some teams cant even skate with them. A evenly called game is all I ask, if it's a slash...It's a slash when both teams do it. :)
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

It's been like this all year. I believe it is the refs trying to keep the games from getting out of hand on the score board.

It's like they are that red sports car, travelling the same speed as others, but they get the ticket every time.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Vairs61 wrote:It's been like this all year. I believe it is the refs trying to keep the games from getting out of hand on the score board.

It's like they are that red sports car, travelling the same speed as others, but they get the ticket every time.
Exactly! The refs are there to call the game. Not keep teams in games. It's actually pretty pathetic.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Peacock scores 5 goals, only gets credit for 3. Good old whistle happy refs.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
OffTheRecord wrote:One team is playing more undisciplined than the other so it makes total sense that they are penalized equally.

It was one of those games where infractions were being called for personal reasons. How do you call one team for slashing, cross-checking, roughing ext, but not the other.

I've seen a lot of their games. They take a lot of abuse and are penalized for retaliating most of the time. Other teams try getting in their faces to get them off their game.

Back to your speeding ticket, it would be like a cop saying "I won't give you a ticket because you're poor"..."But I'll give one to all the high rollers".

That isn't fair. It isn't Caledonia's fault that some teams cant even skate with them. A evenly called game is all I ask, if it's a slash...It's a slash when both teams do it. :)
Again, because you can tell exactly what the refs called by reading the stats sheet on the internet. :smt024
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Clearly said I've seen most of their games.