Ancaster

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Ancaster

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Ancaster might be the team to watch.They made some good moves getting Dmen Brendan McLennan and big Adam Burnett.
Check him out in the winning goal against Welland.
Forward Jesse Hilton (Guelph Storm) and getting Chis Klack back from last years team.
I was surprised to see Calas in net for both games. Is Richard ok? He backed up in Caledonia and never dressed in Ancaster.
Ancaster still has two games against St Kitts ,and three against Welland to make there move.
Hey Port, Caledonia was trying to help out Welland getting McLennan, Luscombe and Nagy suspended for Sat. game in Ancaster and your team loses in overtime.
At least we don't' have to worry about Brayden Stortz Sat. night in Caledonia.
Port hockey1

Re: Ancaster

Post by Port hockey1 »

Ancaster has a very talented team, they're better than they show too. You'll see what I mean in the playoffs. Only thing I've never liked about that franchise is their reputation for being very dirty when trailing in the third period.

Welland will need to win the one goal games if they want to last in the playoffs. But believe me when I say they'll look different in the playoffs. Their coach will have them playing fast paced hockey. He also plays really short shifts in the playoffs. A great way to conserve energy and stay on top of your game.

But that doesn't mean Welland will get far, everyone plays at a higher level in the playoffs, I guess that's why we all look forward to them all season. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102