Falcons vs Corvairs

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

hurricane73

Falcons vs Corvairs

Post by hurricane73 »

Just got back from game tonight in Caledonia. The Corvairs are a classy, strong team and gained a well earned 3-1 victory. I was shocked however to see the games 3 stars listed on Pointstreak and see all three stars were Corvairs and goalie Entmaa was first star. This suggests he kept Caledonia in the game, as the Falcons must have dominated ...... wrong! Strangely, St. Catharines goalie Ben Csernik stood on his head and robbed the Corvairs over and over again stopping several `sure' goals. He made 40 saves to Entmaa's 25 and he made many more difficult ones. I can only conclude that whoever chose the three stars does not understand the game, is strictly a `homer' , or perhaps wasn't even at the game.
Caledonia Fan

Re: Falcons vs Corvairs

Post by Caledonia Fan »

The third star was Brendan Painter he's the equipment manager i think the boys were having a little bit of fun.
Your are right Ben Csiernik should of been first star.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Equipment man was third star?

Hopefully the league has a look at this, travesty of the game written all over it, hope as fine comes their way for this embarrassment.
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

Really? Are the three stars of the game that important to you? They are a joke and has nothing to do with the game. The the leagues give out monthy awards. I have never seen three stars named at the end of any game Corvair home game. I think the league has big issues then worrying about this.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

So naming an equipment man isn't making a mockery of the game? Really?

No I don't give a rats ass about the 3 stars, but it has to do with integrity.
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

As long as they keep winning games playing good fast hockey. That's all that matters in the end. This organization has done a great job bring kids in and playing as a unit. There is not a team in the GHL that can skate with them.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Good to see integrity means nothing to you.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

goalie34 wrote:So naming an equipment man isn't making a mockery of the game? Really?

No I don't give a rats ass about the 3 stars, but it has to do with integrity.
Integrity and the Caledonia Bushleaguers will never mix together.