Falcons, Panthers trade

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Falcons, Panthers trade

Post by Port hockey1 »

The St.Catharines Falcons have traded forward Brady Cranwell to the Pelham Panthers. Cranwell is a 97 birth year and had 8 goals & 7 assists(15 pts) in 33 games with the Falcons this season.

The Falcons got forward Brock Ackerman. Ackerman is a 94 birth year and made an immediate impact scoring a goal in tonight's 3-2 loss in Ancaster. Ackerman was second in scoring for the last place Panthers racking up 3 goals & 26 assists(29 pts) in 29 games this season.

Looks like the Falcons are trading their future for a shot at winning now.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Fanofthegame

Re: Falcons, Panthers trade

Post by Fanofthegame »

Or maybe Pelham is trading for their future????
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Fanofthegame wrote:Or maybe Pelham is trading for their future????
What future? Pelham cant get anyone to stay longer than a season. Nobody likes Toffolo. Can't blame them either. He treats everyone like dirt then wonders why he has no players or volunteers left.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Fanofthegame

Post by Fanofthegame »

Port hockey1 wrote:
What future? Pelham cant get anyone to stay longer than a season. Nobody likes Toffolo. Can't blame them either. He treats everyone like dirt then wonders why he has no players or volunteers left.

So you figure that Pelham will loose most of their players next year because of Toffolo?

That's fine, that opens up spots for the midgets to come up.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Fanofthegame wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:

So you figure that Pelham will loose most of their players next year because of Toffolo?

That's fine, that opens up spots for the midgets to come up.
I suppose so, but they'll more than likely leave for greener pastures too after a season. It really is a shame. He makes promises to the kids and their parents that he doesn't keep. He is by far the most ignorant person involved in hockey that I've met, ever.

It's his way or the highway. A look at the rosters of the last several years shows just how many picked the highway. A lot of fans have switched to Welland as well. It isn't easy to switch organizations after supporting one for so many years. But out of respect for his players, I cant support his organization.

How do I in good faith support a program that treats people like dirt? I just cant do it. Some of the things he's said to players, long-time volunteers & long-time fans is just disgusting. Words can't even begin to describe it.

When they left for Pelham, most were happy. Pelham was also warned about what they were getting into. I'd advise parents to do their research before their kid(s) attend any camp hosted by the man. :)