Falcons, Blackhawks trade rookies

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Falcons, Blackhawks trade rookies

Post by Port hockey1 »

The St.Catharines Falcons have traded forward Nicholas Prestia to the Thorold Blackhawks for D Connor Timmins. Both players are 98's and both have a lot of upside. Prestia will replace Vito Scaringi(released) and add much needed offense. In 29 games this season he had 5 goals & 6 assists(11points). Those numbers should increase in Thorold where he'll get more ice time.

Timmins was a depth move for the Falcons after moving Manny Manns to forward a couple of weeks ago. Timmins played in 15 games for Thorold putting up 2 goals & 8 assists(10points).
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Falcons, Blackhawks trade rookies

Post by Port hockey1 »

Anyone think Manns will be the next Komasara?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
MikefromChippawa

Re: Falcons, Blackhawks trade rookies

Post by MikefromChippawa »

Prestia got 2 goals for Thorold Fri night against his old team. Was good to see him get some ice time. For the Falcons he was 3rd or 4th line, no PK and very, very small amount of time on the PK, even his normal shifts were short. 16 year old playing with a lot of older guys. He needed some ice time. Was great to see 2 great wrist shots, they were rockets. He is too good a hockey player to sit on the bench. :smt003