Thorold releases Vito Scaringi

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Thorold releases Vito Scaringi

Post by Port hockey1 »

One day after taking a match-penalty for butt-ending, Vito Scaringi has been released by Thorold. It was the right move, probably the only move. His penalties were only hurting the team. He was traded to Thorold from Niagara Falls before the season started. He's a veteran of several seasons and has racked up several suspensions the last couple of years.

In 26 games he had 7 goals & 14 assists(21 points), and a whopping 129 penalty minutes. Classy move from a classy organization.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
goalie34

Re: Thorold releases Vito Scaringi

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:One day after taking a match-penalty for butt-ending, Vito Scaringi has been released by Thorold. It was the right move, probably the only move. His penalties were only hurting the team. He was traded to Thorold from Niagara Falls before the season started. He's a veteran of several seasons and has racked up several suspensions the last couple of years.

In 26 games he had 7 goals & 14 assists(21 points), and a whopping 129 penalty minutes. Classy move from a classy organization.

LOL, these guys traded for him with his known record. Face saving move, wouldn't give them too much credit here, this was a mistake of their own making.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I'm thinking they expected him to clean his act up a bit seeing that this was his final season. So much for that.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Fort Erie has signed Vito Scaringi has not yet been cleared to play. (St Catharines Standard )
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Fort Erie has signed Vito Scaringi has not yet been cleared to play. (St Catharines Standard )
Well, Tony never was a classy guy...
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Caledonia Fan wrote:Fort Erie has signed Vito Scaringi has not yet been cleared to play. (St Catharines Standard )

So you gave Thorold the benefit of the doubt, but not Fort Erie? Guess that last suspension was huge in your eyes.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:

So you gave Thorold the benefit of the doubt, but not Fort Erie? Guess that last suspension was huge in your eyes.
He was suspended because of his antics in Fort Erie. So Thorold shows respect and releases him...Only to see Fort Erie sign him.

Too funny, only Tony. :wink: