Welland Struggling

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

flyers2011

Welland Struggling

Post by flyers2011 »

just wondering whats going on in Welland, I see they have fallen farther behind Caledonia and now tied with ancaster and only 1 point ahead of St Kitties. losing 5 out of 6 whats the problem ? injuries just curious.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Welland Struggling

Post by Port hockey1 »

The injured have returned recently. The problem is they lack a pure scorer. They have a rock-solid D. They have an amazing goalie, they have several talented forwards that are play-makers.

They need a top line sniper. I know the organization fairly well and believe that they'll find another forward or two soon. But it needs to be a kid like Caledonia found.(Luke Sinclair,Jr.A) He was a top forward in Hamilton and has fit in perfectly with the Corvairs. This is the time of year those kids start to become available.

From what I understand, they're waiting to see if a unnamed power forward comes back from Jr.A in the coming days. Played his rookie season in Welland and has improved every season since leaving for Jr.A
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102