What do you say Falcon fans

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

What do you say Falcon fans

Post by Port hockey1 »

Can the St.Catharines Falcons rebound from sloppy play? A couple of key D have been coughing up the puck a lot, I guess D'Ilario's poor play has been figured out...Concussed, can take a long time to rebound from that. The new goalie looks to be playing good so far.

But what about the individual efforts of some forwards & ket D'men? Can they rebound from this? What do you think Falcons fans? :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Fanofthegame

Re: What do you say Falcon fans

Post by Fanofthegame »

I think of late the Falcons have turned it around.

Last night they beat Caledonia in OT.

They are playing them again tonight.

It should be a good game again.

They won't finish first this year but I do believe they can finish in second.

They started off slowly but now I feel they are playing with more determination and a will to win.

They made a couple of moves that has certainly improved the team.

I feel confident that the rest of the way will be positive for the Falcons.
Port hockey1

Re: What do you say Falcon fans

Post by Port hockey1 »

Fanofthegame wrote:I think of late the Falcons have turned it around.

Last night they beat Caledonia in OT.

They are playing them again tonight.

It should be a good game again.

They won't finish first this year but I do believe they can finish in second.

They started off slowly but now I feel they are playing with more determination and a will to win.

They made a couple of moves that has certainly improved the team.

I feel confident that the rest of the way will be positive for the Falcons.
If they all believe...Anything can happen. On paper they have an amazing team. Earlier in the season they couldn't seem to play as a unit most nights. Now they seem to be forming chemistry.

The only players that have been standouts all season are T.Morrison, T.Hildebrant & M.Manns from what I've seen and heard.

Now it seems one of the bigger turning points has been Manns moving to forward. If they can get four lines going, it would make a great series with Caledonia. I still think Caledonia wins based on team depth...But the Falcons when playing with an honest effort would give them the most trouble.

I'm hoping a stingy Welland defense can handle Caledonia in the playoffs...But in reality that is unlikely.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102