Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

FormerTrainer

Re: St Marys Fans

Post by FormerTrainer »

Welland Cougars wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 am
FormerTrainer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:40 am
SugarKing wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:56 pm

No need to b combative. I read fine. you can tie a team and have less wins then them. Tie goes to wins not head to head
Dude, if 2 teams tie with the exact same record (which I said) the tie breaker is head to head...maybe you don’t read “fine”

You never said "exact same record" in your original post, which he replied to. You said tied in points, which is possible, all while having less wins.
Why don’t you re read it (the part before the brackets) and I don’t know, maybe edit your post 🤦🏻‍♂️
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

FormerTrainer wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:39 pm
Welland Cougars wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 am
FormerTrainer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:40 am

Dude, if 2 teams tie with the exact same record (which I said) the tie breaker is head to head...maybe you don’t read “fine”

You never said "exact same record" in your original post, which he replied to. You said tied in points, which is possible, all while having less wins.
Why don’t you re read it (the part before the brackets) and I don’t know, maybe edit your post 🤦🏻‍♂️
Clearly a mis understanding. lets just talk about hockey
FormerTrainer

Post by FormerTrainer »

We had put it to bed, this meatball clearly doesn’t understand what he reads
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

what do u think is goin on with st. Mary’s? To active at the deadline maybe. Fightin it out with nats and flyers some time and now seem tier below. 5-7 in there last 12 since deadline. I know LincsBrass said they dont have a big budget but they spent money on players this year and it isnt working. Preview of round 2 possible tonite.