St Marys Radio

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

LincBrass

St Marys Radio

Post by LincBrass »

I just thought I’d toss out an option, other than hockeytv, for gojhl fans that want to listen to their team’s game when they play the Lincolns. Or other fans that just want to take in other games.
https://www.stmarysradio.com/
Spencer Seymour, a recent graduate of Humber in radio and broadcasting, hosts both home and away games for St Marys. I listened a bit during showcase weekend, and Spencer isn’t a huge ‘homer’ like most small town broadcasters are.
I know there are a few other teams that broadcast their games via radio. Maybe they can be listed below.
go west
RocketGirl

Re: St Marys Radio

Post by RocketGirl »

Strathroy has a new YouTube channel with the goal to broadcast all of their games live. It will for sure happen for the away games, the one with Komoka from Sat is available.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
OutsideLookingIn

Post by OutsideLookingIn »

Tried to watch Komoka’s game on hockeytv. OMG ... absolutely horrid picture. Someone start a go fund me page so they can upgrade their 1980 camera equipment.
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

RocketGirl wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:39 am Strathroy has a new YouTube channel with the goal to broadcast all of their games live. It will for sure happen for the away games, the one with Komoka from Sat is available.
Is that allowed with hockeytv?
go west
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I don't know, but they're doing it. From what I was told, they're trying to get the home games on there too.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
JR88

Post by JR88 »

I know Chatham is still doing games on radio and St a Thomas as well as they just picked up Chris and Dave who use to do Strathroy.
JR88

Post by JR88 »

I know Chatham is still doing games on radio and St a Thomas as well as they just picked up Chris and Dave who use to do Strathroy.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Not the NHL but it makes the game a lot easier to watch announcers pretty good may take a while to learn the league and players names!!
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Test response.
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

I can tell you now rg that your rockets 100% will not be allowed to broadcast the game at memorial on Sunday night. Anyone caught Doing a broadcast other than radio personal and hockey tv will be subject to immediate ejection from the rink.
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

You're coming at me a bit aggressive about this Brad. I have nothing to do with the broadcast. In fact, I'm not even going tonight.
Queen of the GOJHL

brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Just saying rg that video broadcasts other than hockey tv are not allowed from memorial.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

brad 36 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:16 pm I can tell you now rg that your rockets 100% will not be allowed to broadcast the game at memorial on Sunday night. Anyone caught Doing a broadcast other than radio personal and hockey tv will be subject to immediate ejection from the rink.
As I sit here in my living room watching this game, I'd say you were 100% wrong.
Queen of the GOJHL

brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Actually rg they were told to shut it down however accordingtohe league we can no longer stop other teams broadcasts even tho hockey tv has the video rights so they were told to go ahead. Last year they would have not been allowed to broadcast. They also took the time to talk to our gm who did not inform the rest of the staff prior to telling them to shut it down.