Leamington loses to Strathroy again?

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Love our game

Leamington loses to Strathroy again?

Post by Love our game »

Anyone see the game?
RocketGirl

Re: Leamington loses to Strathroy again?

Post by RocketGirl »

Yeah, it was a great game to watch. It was back and forth. Leamington scored 1:02 into the game and I thought that's how things were going to go, but Strathroy held it together and fought back from being down 3-1 to tie it 4-4 and then scored 2 huge goals to go ahead 5-4 and then 6-5.

It was a great game and I hope we keep it going tomorrow in Chatham.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

Nice to see some hockey talk. Tried to get things going with predictions but not many bites. Still check this site often, but getting bored with the OHA talk from the sands people. Hopefully we can get back to talking hockey
Love our game

Post by Love our game »

Rockets will have to score approx. 5 goals or more to beat a hot Maroons team today. That is my prediction! Hopefully
they bring their momentous energized win into Chatham's barn.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

If my boys want to win, they gotta play a full 60 minutes, stay out of the box, put pucks in the net, and ignore the idiots in the end zone.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

Love our game wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:14 am Rockets will have to score approx. 5 goals or more to beat a hot Maroons team today. That is my prediction! Hopefully
they bring their momentous energized win into Chatham's barn

Hopefully this is the boost strathroy needed to get them going. Would like to see them battle for a playoff spot. They have the talent and the coaching, hopefully they can put it together and go on a nice stretch of wins.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Last night was another good game. We battled the Maroons all game and had opportunities to tie that game and even win it. There was nothing Diamond could do on any of the 3 goals. Not to get ahead of myself here, but I think that maybe the Rockets have finally figured out this league and how to play Jr hockey!
Queen of the GOJHL