Hamilton/Thorold tonight

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

JruGordon

Hamilton/Thorold tonight

Post by JruGordon »

Anyone know what happened at the end of the Hamilton/Thorold game tonight?

Here are Thorold penalties:
Jenkins got 2 for Roughing; Rubino got 2 Leaving the Bench; the Bench got 2 for Too Many Men; Thorold assistant coach Chris Goulet got a Game Misconduct for Leaving the Bench (and it's not the automatic one for having a player leave the bench) and a Gross Misconduct for Travesty.
JruGordon

Re: Hamilton/Thorold tonight

Post by JruGordon »

Goulet's Game Misconduct was a GM81 (Leaving Bench Without Clearance from Officials, assessed to Coach if altercation results in penalties at end of game), so he will likely get 2 games for that, and 2 for the GRM60
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

It will probably change once the refs write it all up. Not often do they hand out travesty anymore.
JruGordon

Post by JruGordon »

Goulet indeed got 4 games, Thorold head coach Scott Barnes for 1 game for his ejection in the 1st period
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Happened in Welland tonight to. Lockport assistant coach went crazy over a bench minor. Threw a clipboard and goalie stick on ice. The goalie stick was inches from linesman. He got a match, game and a gross.
JruGordon

Post by JruGordon »

I saw that, and I posted it before I noticed your reply.

Edit - I deleted my new thread after seeing your reply. I'm guessing that the assistant coach (Geoff Peters) is looking at a MINIMUM 7 games and $500 fine.
JruGordon

Post by JruGordon »

GOJHLfan1 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:34 pm Happened in Welland tonight to. Lockport assistant coach went crazy over a bench minor. Threw a clipboard and goalie stick on ice. The goalie stick was inches from linesman. He got a match, game and a gross.
They changed the Match Penalty to GE25, he's been suspended for a minimum of 3 games
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Yep seen that. The 3 is just for the GM21 and GRM60. They will discipline for the GE25 once the referees submit report