HockeyTV

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

FedUpSeenEnough

HockeyTV

Post by FedUpSeenEnough »

Been a total disaster 2 games in for me this year. 1st game in Komoka broadcast cancelled. 2nd game in Chatham got to watch about 5 minutes of the 1st period so far with all 3 goals coming while it was down.
Hopefully teams and HockeyTV figure this sh** out and get things working better soon.
Marcie

Re: HockeyTV

Post by Marcie »

For $250 for a season subscription, you need better service than that. I suffered through the Chatham/Strathroy game tonight. Of the 8 goals scored I saw 2 of them. Good thing the game was on Chatham radio, at least I could follow the action that way.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

That's probably more than I pay for nhl center ice. Not worth it.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

That $250 gets you a full pass though I would hope? Every league on there not just the GOJ
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

Yes, a full pass, year round, not just the GOJHL. All games are on demand too once they are played so one can go back and view them again.
RagingBS

Post by RagingBS »

Full year pass was $200 if bought before Sept 1, it isn't just GOJHL, also covers every Jr A league in Canada plus USHL, NAHL and even some high profile minor hockey tournaments. If you are only going to watch one GOJHL teams road games it comes out to averages out to $8-10 per game, but almost all of the leagues have Ontario kids playing. I personally know players in USHL, NAHL, BCHL, AJHL, MHL, CCHL, OJHL, NOJHL and the GOJHL so it is well worth the $200 for me especially with the video on demand feature
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Marcie wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:15 am Yes, a full pass, year round, not just the GOJHL. All games are on demand too once they are played so one can go back and view them again.
For a full pass, that's not that bad of a deal.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Love our game

Post by Love our game »

Hockey TV is great especially with your kid playing 4 hrs away from home! They just need to get the bugs out of a few aspects of it!.. It will
be a lot better in the near future, I guaranty it! Very valuable to teams (video review),scouts and parents.
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

It's been perfect for me the last couple of nights. No freezing, however it would be nice if LaSalle plugged in their audio cable. It's not a lot of fun watching a game with no sound.
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

It sucked again Thursday night. I gave up watching Leamington and Sarnia games as it froze so much. We will see if it does better tonight in St. Marys.