Caledonia Bushleaguers SWEPT!!!

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

zantimisfit

Caledonia Bushleaguers SWEPT!!!

Post by zantimisfit »

What a joy to behold!!! It was great to see a team like Listowel who "built" a championship team, over the last couple of seasons, as opposed to a team like the Bushleaguers who tried to "buy" a championship, like they try to do every year. Congratulations to all those involved with the Listowel Cyclones including all those great fans, for winning their first Sutherland Cup.
flyers2011

Re: Caledonia Bushleaguers SWEPT!!!

Post by flyers2011 »

A big congrats to Listowel on sweeping Caledonia and winning the Sutherland Cup. I bet their is lots of people happy to see Caledonia go down 4 straight.
End of a era in Leamington
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Listowel must be very thankful that Cambridge folded, otherwise they never would have gotten Wright.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

zantimisfit wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 pm What a joy to behold!!! It was great to see a team like Listowel who "built" a championship team, over the last couple of seasons, as opposed to a team like the Bushleaguers who tried to "buy" a championship, like they try to do every year. Congratulations to all those involved with the Listowel Cyclones including all those great fans, for winning their first Sutherland Cup.
Still bitter I see. lol
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Congrats to Listowel. They were the best team in the league. But I don't think anyone thought they'd sweep Caledonia. Well done boys!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Hockeylover321

Post by Hockeylover321 »

flyers2011 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:15 pm A big congrats to Listowel on sweeping Caledonia and winning the Sutherland Cup. I bet their is lots of people happy to see Caledonia go down 4 straight.
Yep. I love Karma.
keepcalm

Post by keepcalm »

I have to smile reading these posts following Listowel's win.
Congratulations to Listowel for winning the cup this year. Congratulations to Elmira for winning it last year. Congratulations to Caledonia for winning it the year before that (and the year before that and the year before that). It's an accomplishment to win a league championship regardless of what level. (even more impressive to win it 3 times consecutively).
What's unfortunate are the fans who are happier to see Caledonia lose, than to see Listowel (or any other team) win.