Komoka Kings New Coach

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Undertaker

Komoka Kings New Coach

Post by Undertaker »

The Komoka Kings have announced that Ron Horvat will be the new coach in Komoka.
flyers2011

Re: Komoka Kings New Coach

Post by flyers2011 »

Sure makes the Piroski to Chatham rumors seen more likely now.
End of a era in Leamington
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I was told Tony's retiring.

This is 5 of 9 teams with a new head coach, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least 1 more.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
jimmorrison

Post by jimmorrison »

LaSalle may change I agree. The other three are very content with their staff and have the stats to back it
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

LaSalle wasn't really the team I was thinking. Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth though? Win coaching staff of the year and then get fired.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Tony wants to coach a couple more years is what I was told, and I can almost guarantee the Lasalle coaching staff is safe.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

any rumors whos heading to chatham, I keep hearing Tony's name which I would like to see.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:22 pm any rumors whos heading to chatham, I keep hearing Tony's name which I would like to see.
I would love to see him end up in Chatham.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

I haven't heard any names yet but also would like to see piroski here in chatham
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
jimmorrison

Post by jimmorrison »

LaSalle has lost assistant coach Langlois as he heads back to coach the 73's. Curious to know who you were thinking RG?
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

RG is likely thinking of Strathroy. There only 4 teams that have not made head coaching changes - LaSalle (not likely as they just won coach of the year and have a proven winner in John Nelson), London (not going to happen with 3 straight trips to the SC unless Pat Powers gets an opportunity to coach at a higher level), St. Thomas (also not likely as Darren Kelly led them to the conference finals) and Strathroy. Pretty obvious answer.