Leamington Flyers changes

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Leamington Flyers changes

Post by flyers2011 »

Rumor has it the Flyers have been SOLD, cant say who yet but will be interesting if true if the staff remains with the team.
End of a era in Leamington
RocketGirl

Re: Leamington Flyers changes

Post by RocketGirl »

I honestly thought this was an April Fools joke, but I guess it's true.

Sale of Leamington Flyers

As owner of the Leamington Flyers I am please to announce that the team has been sold to a group of five local businessmen, Jason Melo, Dan Jancevski, Cam Crowder, David Halliwill & Craig Mahon.
I would like to thank the fans who came to watch and cheer on the team, the community who helped with sponsorship, the players, staff and all of the volunteers who helped make the past eight years so enjoyable.
During my time of ownership, the Flyers made four consecutive trips to the league finals and won two Western Conference championships.
I am confident the group that is taking over will continue to build a championship caliber team for years to come. Go Flyers Go and big thank you to everyone.

Abe Fehr
President & Owner
Leamington Flyers
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

http://windsorstar.com/sports/hockey/ja ... -of-flyers

Coach Piroski will not be involved with the Leamington Flyers next season.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

heard a rumor today, not sure how true, but Piroski to Chatham. With that being said, from what I hear chatham is happy with Horavat. But one of many rumors im sure that will be floating around.