London vs Chatham

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RocketGirl

London vs Chatham

Post by RocketGirl »

What a game 1! Some questionable calls, but you get that in any game.

Just when it looked like Chatham was gonna get the win in regulation, London pulls Ovsjannikov and ties it off the draw and forces OT. Some chances in OT, but it went to DOT, and Bryce Yetman with the winner.

Game 2 goes Sat in London
Game 3 Sun in Chatham
Game 4 Tues in Chatham
Game 5 Wed in London
Game 6 Thurs in Chatham
Game 7 Sat in London
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
brad 36

Re: London vs Chatham

Post by brad 36 »

What a great game yes the refs were driving me nuts in the third and first over time but I'm so proud of the maroons to go in to London after loosing 10 straight to the Nationals was absolutely amazing. Saturday is going to be interesting for sure
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

An 8-0 loss... Wow... Big momentum shift for London with that blowout win.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

wow what a comeback by the Maroons, down 3-2 with 4 mins left and win 6-3. Good for them best 2 out of 3 now.
End of a era in Leamington
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Boys played a great game tonight London's 3rd goal never actually crossed the line but it is what it is either way. This series has not disappointed so far and I'm predicting that the next 2 for sure maybe 3 games will be the same way
#noexcuses
#nosurrender
#gomaroonsgo
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Makes me excited for Game 5 tomorrow.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Chatham put up a good fight. But London was just too deep a team for them. I thought they did a great job just getting to the second round.

Great season Chatham!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Hockey53

Post by Hockey53 »

The old barn in Chatham was rocking. Our boys have us given us some exciting games against Lasalle and London. Well done Maroons, we had a great play off run!