Chatham

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

24flinching

Chatham

Post by 24flinching »

How is it that Chatham has had 2 assists on every goal the past 12 games. It seems like every goal where there is a point available they add it after the game whether it's accurate or not. Kind of strange.
GOJHLfan1

Re: Chatham

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

24flinching wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 am How is it that Chatham has had 2 assists on every goal the past 12 games. It seems like every goal where there is a point available they add it after the game whether it's accurate or not. Kind of strange.
Phantoms win you the scoring title. Nothing new. Happens every year with most teams. Nobody that can do anything about it cares to do anything about it. League pays so much for the system it sucks that it does not get used to its full potential and/or properly.
GOJHLFAN-999

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

It's because the Coaches and General Managers can change the score sheet after the game is done but before it becomes official.

It's also not fair that the winner is always from the Golden Horseshoe conference and they can run up the points when they play Buffalo.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLFAN-999 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:28 pm It's because the Coaches and General Managers can change the score sheet after the game is done but before it becomes official.

It's also not fair that the winner is always from the Golden Horseshoe conference and they can run up the points when they play Buffalo.
I don't think we'll see anymore of those 15-28 goal games against Buffalo this season though. But at least those points were earned. Pretty sad when teams pump up their players stats with points that didn't happen.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLFAN-999

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

There has already been 8-0, 9-0, 9-1, 9-2. Points against Buffalo are not earned unless you call fishing in a barrel is fishing.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLFAN-999 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:04 pm There has already been 8-0, 9-0, 9-1, 9-2. Points against Buffalo are not earned unless you call fishing in a barrel is fishing.
Still doesn't make it right to give guys points that weren't there. There's also been a few high scoring games in all three divisions this season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102