St. Catherines

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Gibletman

St. Catherines

Post by Gibletman »

Is the word "development" part of the vocablary in St. Catherines. They release and trade a bunch of their original signed team, then bring in a load of ex-OHL'ers only to lose to Pelam, lololo.
jfvoll

Re: St. Catherines

Post by jfvoll »

Gibletman wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm Is the word "development" part of the vocablary in St. Catherines. They release and trade a bunch of their original signed team, then bring in a load of ex-OHL'ers only to lose to Pelam, lololo.
Lose twice to Pelham haha
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Funny how people only noticed when Caledonia did it. The Falcons have had a slump the last couple of seasons. So like recent years, they'll likely find chemistry eventually and start a winning streak.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Red blacks

Post by Red blacks »

Gibletman wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm Is the word "development" part of the vocablary in St. Catherines. They release and trade a bunch of their original signed team, then bring in a load of ex-OHL'ers only to lose to Pelam, lololo.
Check there website they have 8-17year olds and 1-16 year old. I would call that development. As for "a load of ex- ohl'ers" they have 2 Davies and MacArthur.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Red blacks wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 pm
Check there website they have 8-17year olds and 1-16 year old. I would call that development. As for "a load of ex- ohl'ers" they have 2 Davies and MacArthur.
They have 4 from the CHL. Miskolczi & Fuoco too. Plus several players from the OJHL/NOJHL.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Miskolczi has played the grand total of 11 games in the "Q" and Fuoco is no longer with the team.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

"Development" is what St Catherines did. They started there back up Eberhardt.
He's a 17 year old. They have a slow couple of weeks coming up so they gave him some playing time.
Which is great no big deal losing to Pelham. It's all about the playoffs any ways.
Pelham plays St Catharines hard every game. They seem to get up for St Catharines.
Last time they played Savory shut them out. But it wasn't easy he faced 35 shots.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:48 pm "Development" is what St Catherines did. They started there back up Eberhardt.
He's a 17 year old. They have a slow couple of weeks coming up so they gave him some playing time.
Which is great no big deal losing to Pelham. It's all about the playoffs any ways.
Pelham plays St Catharines hard every game. They seem to get up for St Catharines.
Last time they played Savory shut them out. But it wasn't easy he faced 35 shots.
Pelham has looked good in their last few games. They work hard and have speed up front. Won both of there games this weekend. As Caledonia Fan said above the regular season means absolutely nothing. You win a few games and you already locked your playoff spot in the shoe. At least Buffalo looks better this year I think they will still shock a couple of teams. If Welland keeps playing like they do they could be one of them.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Welland has turned into the old Fort Erie. A great organization that develops young talent... But they don't seem to care about winning games.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Port hockey1 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 pm Welland has turned into the old Fort Erie. A great organization that develops young talent... But they don't seem to care about winning games.
It's time for a coaching change in Welland for sure. Ozzy is a great guy and a great coach but 8 years or whatever it is, is long enough. He's lost the guys in the room and nobody wants to play for him.

In other news look at that Buffalo beats Pelham tonight
Cal 99ers

Post by Cal 99ers »

There was a guy behind the Falcons bench with folded arms who didn't appear busy, maybe he can make his way to Welland