New to Jr. B - who's good?

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

puolustaja

New to Jr. B - who's good?

Post by puolustaja »

Hello everyone,
I am new to Jr. B hockey and I just started following this game. I attend OHL games every now and then but I really like the feel of Jr. B games and their fans.

That being said, what teams are the contenders this year?

Who are the top players of the league nowadays? And who are the promising prospects in the league?

I saw on the GOJHL website that quite many went from GO to Jr. A, OHL, QMJHL and NCAA. That more than some of the Jr. A league's out there!
flyers2011

Re: New to Jr. B - who's good?

Post by flyers2011 »

In the western conference the 4 years or so its been Leamington and London, both teams have a couple championships in those 4 years, Lasalle finished first place last season before bowing out to Leamington in the semi's, Chatham usually gets better as the regular season goes on, Caledonia has been the power house of the GOJHL up until last year they had won 3 Suthy's in a row I believe until Elmira dethroned them.
End of a era in Leamington
ILuvHackey

Re: New to Jr. B - who's good?

Post by ILuvHackey »

In the Midwest the last few years, it's been Elmira, Listowel, Waterloo and Stratford.

Some top players: Ethan Skinner, Jack Scanlan, Sam Cherry, Holdyn Lansink, Cullen Mercer, Bailey Molella, Corson Searles