Junoir League Rankings

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RagingBS

Junoir League Rankings

Post by RagingBS »

The GOJHL is ranked #10 among all Junior leagues in North America for player development. Interestingly the USHL is #1 ahead of the #2 ranked OHL.

At #10 the GOJHL in Ontario alone is ranked #2 behind the OHL surpassing the OJHL (11) CCHL (12) and the NOJHL (15).

These rankings are only a reflection of the past season.
FrozenPonds

Re: Junoir League Rankings

Post by FrozenPonds »

Though I do not put much stock into rankings this does say one thing...that this league is being recognized by people in the industry/game. And let's not forget, this was achieved as a "B" league!!! It's all semantics people.

This league has so much potential. It just takes a little effort and the gonads to make decisions that are in the best interest of the league and not in the best interests of the OHA. And I am not talking about "A" status!
Port hockey1

Re: Junoir League Rankings

Post by Port hockey1 »

That's a great accomplishment. Hopefully parents see this, and it helps them pick the GOJHL, instead of the OJHL for their kids.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102