Elmira wins the Sutherland Cup

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Elmira wins the Sutherland Cup

Post by flyers2011 »

A Huge congrats to the Wild Card team Elmira Sugar Kings on winning the Sutherland Cup. Knocking off the 3 time champion Power house Caledonia, and getting through London pretty easily in 5 games in the finals is a big feat. Congrats on the well deserved Championship.
End of a era in Leamington
Seth

Re: Elmira wins the Sutherland Cup

Post by Seth »

Congrats to Elmira on winning the Sutherland Cup. Reinhart was a huge reason they won. A well deserved championship.
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

A very dominating performance in all aspects of the game. A very beautiful team to watch. Do we have the start of another dynasty? Fourth cup in 20 years. Good solid franchise.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Congrats to Elmira! They played great in the 3 games that I saw of this series. They were executing London's plays better than they were.

But congrats to London as well, they made it to the finals yet again and did the West proud.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Congrats to both teams. You both deserved to be in the finals and a big salute to the new Sutherland Cup Champs :smt023 . My only regret is that I was only able to see one game.
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Marcie wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 10:28 pm A very dominating performance in all aspects of the game. A very beautiful team to watch. Do we have the start of another dynasty? Fourth cup in 20 years. Good solid franchise.
And congrats to Jake Brown for winning his 4th consecutive Sutherland Cup! What a Jr B career!!!!
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Congrats to both teams .Elmira for winning the Sutherland Cup. To London for getting to the final two years in a row.
A big congrats to Jake Brown 4th Sutherland Cup.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

Jake Brown is the only player who has ever won four consecutive Sutherland Cups. Who was the first player to win three consecutive Sutherland Cups? and guess what they never played with Caledonia.
Bobbyorr

Post by Bobbyorr »

Will the 2017,18 team be as strong ?
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Bobbyorr wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:52 am Will the 2017,18 team be as strong ?
I've been told by people a lot smarter than me to expect that they will be BETTER offensively, but they're now lacking their stud goalie.