London heading to Sutherland Cup Finals

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

London heading to Sutherland Cup Finals

Post by Port hockey1 »

Big 2-3 win in OT tonight. London will be playing for the Sutherland Cup! Either Elmira, or Caledonia will be their opponent.

I'd think they would rather face Elmira, but it isn't like they are much less of an opponent than Caledonia. It's pick your poison. Do you want the best puck moving team in the GOJHL, or do you want the best from the MId-West, a team that features the best goalie in the league...

Congrats to London. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
cpt obvious

Re: London heading to Sutherland Cup Finals

Post by cpt obvious »

I'm actually hoping it's Caledonia, nothing like some sweet payback to solidify a championship.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

cpt obvious wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:02 am I'm actually hoping it's Caledonia, nothing like some sweet payback to solidify a championship.
Nothing wrong with that. But I wouldn't be declaring a winner before the games are played. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
TheRealJeffS

Post by TheRealJeffS »

Elmira it is.

Caledonia with a great run the last several years, but I'm happy it'll be a new champion in 2017.
"You do that, you go to the box, you know. Two minutes, by yourself, you know and you feel shame, you know. And then you get free."

Denis Lemieux