beancounter

Sutherland Cup Semifinals: Elmira vs Caledonia

Post by beancounter »

What are the thoughts on this series ?

Game 1 a bit of a surprise ?
Cal 99ers

Re: Sutherland Cup Semifinals: Elmira vs Caledonia

Post by Cal 99ers »

Caledonia were'nt the same after they lost Bendetti,the Polillo line was a scoring with him.They've looked lost since losing Lindberg.So what's next,lose the first 2,then Lindbergs back,they win the next 4?
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

The polio line in my opinion was the best line last night and i think bully saw that and even gave them a few PP shifts. Craevich and shulz are the ones who have looked lost. They keep trying out different people on that line that just don't work out. Personally, I would try Mallete because he was on the top line earlier in the year and the line dominated. Sunday won't easy but i don't think that you can say that Caledonia is gonna lose it. I think it will be interesting to see if elmira can keep that pace throughout the whole series. That seemed to be the difference with St. Kitts
Cal 99ers

Post by Cal 99ers »

The Polillo line was good but with Bendetti it was a score line too.Right now they are frustrating line to play against,they wear you down.Mallette is obviously playing different now,wondered why.Craievich is playing like he's afraid to pass the puck,don't think he trust his line without lindberg.Why are all the defencemen fanning on their passes.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Well they wear the opposition down for the 4 or 5 shifts they were getting in games against st kitts. Crevice has to kinda try and do it by himself. But he needs somebody with speed to get the puck up the ice for him so he can just shoot. D are rushing there plays and making mistakes. Seemed like they thought they were gonna just walk right through elmira