Forum Rules

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Forum Rules

Post by Port hockey1 »

Why do we even have rules? We have Rocket Girl, the drama queen of the GOJHL starting arguments, baiting, etc. On a regular basis... Oops, sorry, the almighty drama queen is an Admin now. :roll:

I look back at the times I was asked to stop inciting, or to stay on topic. Then I look at the countless posts from RG that are chirping people and their opinions. Other posts are calling people out, trying to twist their previous words, for the sole purpose of starting an argument.

This is just pathetic. Funny how the senior members are quick to single others out, but they don't dare reply to the "mighty" rocket girl. Nice double standard around here.

Someone really needs to take a long look in the mirror and grow up. Mods should lead by example, the only example I get from her is how to troll others, and how to call others names...

Love it when it gets rationalized by saying "he did it first". Okay miss 5 year old. :smt031 :smt031

The Moderation of this forum is in dire need of :smt100 :smt100 :smt100

I'm sure the "holy" one will soon delete this, guess the truth hurts! :wink: :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Forum Rules

Post by RocketGirl »

Admin, Blades, I don't know about you guys, but this forum has sure changed over the years. Remember when everyone wasn't so sensitive? I thought I'd never say this, but I miss the Jackass.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Now i don't exactly want to get involved in the fight but Port does have a point. Its nice to debate about hockey but its different to fight on whether somebody should voice there opinion on the forum. People don't just attack you Rocket Girl for calling yourself the "Queen of the GOJHL". Talk about hockey and forget about fighting about other stuff. Doesn't just go for Rocket Girl though too
Welland Cougars

Post by Welland Cougars »

Port hockey1 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 pm Why do we even have rules? We have Rocket Girl, the drama queen of the GOJHL starting arguments, baiting, etc. On a regular basis... Oops, sorry, the almighty drama queen is an Admin now. :roll:

I look back at the times I was asked to stop inciting, or to stay on topic. Then I look at the countless posts from RG that are chirping people and their opinions. Other posts are calling people out, trying to twist their previous words, for the sole purpose of starting an argument.

This is just pathetic. Funny how the senior members are quick to single others out, but they don't dare reply to the "mighty" rocket girl. Nice double standard around here.

Someone really needs to take a long look in the mirror and grow up. Mods should lead by example, the only example I get from her is how to troll others, and how to call others names...

Love it when it gets rationalized by saying "he did it first". Okay miss 5 year old. :smt031 :smt031

I'm sure the "holy" one will soon delete this, guess the truth hurts! :wink: :smt006
So many tears :smt022
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Port hockey1 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 pm Why do we even have rules? We have Rocket Girl, the drama queen of the GOJHL starting arguments, baiting, etc. On a regular basis... Oops, sorry, the almighty drama queen is an Admin now. :roll:

You just tried to say on other the other thread that you do not start arguments but then you go and post this one?
oldtymer

Post by oldtymer »

Here the solution : start your own forum
Blades

Post by Blades »

Ahhhh yes, I remember those days. We actually argued about things that took place during a game and if you didn't like what was said about your team, you usually came back with a retort. You know, kind of like having a conversation.

Compared to how the forum is now, those posts from back then would be considered flaming wars and definitely NOT politically correct. If your feelings got hurt, then you licked your wounds and either continued on with the "debate" or found another topic in which to post. On a rare occassion someone would be told by admin to tone it down or lock a topic -- which even I did on an occassion back then.
I don't know if the owner of the board still has any of the old topic around but it might be interesting to take a walk down memory lane. :wink:

As for creating topics of discussion, yes Port1, you are correct. You have created a number of them. But to give the devil his due, some people have left this forum because of the pettiness
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic