Streaker in St. Thomas

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Marcie

Streaker in St. Thomas

Post by Marcie »

I didn't think streaking was in anymore. Tonight (Friday, January 13) in St. Thomas when they hosted the Chatham Maroons, a male streaker raced across the ice buck naked exiting the ice at the Maroons' bench. It took him a few hops to get over the bench as he was trying to it with one hand as the other was busy trying to hold on to his most private parts. After a few failed hops, he fully esposed himself to hop over the boards with both hands. It came with just over a minute left in the second period.
Last edited by Marcie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brad 36

Re: Streaker in St. Thomas

Post by brad 36 »

Unreal in 20 years at a hockey areana never have I seen anything like it.
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Shorty77

Post by Shorty77 »

That was shocking
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Lmao!! :smt081 :smt103

I remember when that guy jumped the glass at a Calgary Flames game several years back. He slipped and fell, and was laying on the ice naked, out cold. :lol:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I talked to some St Thomas people last night, who were at the game and saw the streaker. According to them, they don't know who it was, if he was from St Thomas or Chatham, and apparently he had a 'get away' car just outside the side door by Chatham's dressing room.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.