Maroons add Noah Bushnell

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Maroons add Noah Bushnell

Post by flyers2011 »

Team officials confirm they’ve acquired Noah Bushnell from the Chicoutimi Saguenéens of the QMJHL.

Chatham hockey fans might know the 19-year-old Dearborn MI native from his time with the Sarnia Sting. Sarnia selected Bushnell 33rd overall in the 2013 OHL draft. In his three seasons with the team, Bushnell scored 21 G and 23 A.

Maroons officials add they expect Bushnell in the lineup in Thursday’s home game against the Strathroy Rockets.

Big addition to an already solid lineup. Get the off ice stuff cleared up and Chatham will definatley contend for a banner.
End of a era in Leamington
Rick

Re: Maroons add Noah Bushnell

Post by Rick »

Michigan?? He's a product of Tecumseh minor hockey & Sun County AAA, he's from Tecumseh Ontario
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

This kid should be better than Yetmam, and that kids been solid.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BillyTheKid

Post by BillyTheKid »

Port hockey1 wrote:This kid should be better than Yetmam, and that kids been solid.
Why will he be better then Yetman?
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BillyTheKid wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:This kid should be better than Yetmam, and that kids been solid.
Why will he be better then Yetman?
Just a hunch is all.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102