BlackJacket

Ethan Sarfati to the Chatham Maroons

Post by BlackJacket »

Sarfati to Cht
Port hockey1

Re: Ethan Sarfati to the Chatham Maroons

Post by Port hockey1 »

Wow... Has this been confirmed?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Unless Pointstreak is wrong, I see Andrew Kim was wearing his number tonight.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

Confirmed by multiple players.

Sounds like there are others on basement teams that want out, and or are being $hopped. But that is no $urprise.
SnakeBites2

Post by SnakeBites2 »

i heard it was 25,000 bucks......
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Welcome to chatham ethan
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
jfvoll

Post by jfvoll »

SnakeBites2 wrote:i heard it was 25,000 bucks......
Isn't that the standard for star players?
cpt obvious

Post by cpt obvious »

Hearing less than that for Brookshaw (12k) with more years left to play. Lambton Shores Owner is notorious for selling off assets at the deadline...then begs for help with players to finish the season. That and the parent coach he's hired has his team in last place yet once again. But the coaches kid is having a good season, go figure.
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

Teams in the top half are loading up and it sounds like there is still more movement of impact players to come.
It's just past the halfway point of the season and a lot can change. I'll throw it out there that St. Mary's is the team left out of the dance and that London finishes first place in a race that comes down to the last 2 weeks of the season. Should be a fun second half.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Is he injured? Wondering why he hasn't played yet.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

Port hockey1 wrote:Is he injured? Wondering why he hasn't played yet.
Serving suspension
cpt obvious

Post by cpt obvious »

BlackJacket wrote:Teams in the top half are loading up and it sounds like there is still more movement of impact players to come.
It's just past the halfway point of the season and a lot can change. I'll throw it out there that St. Mary's is the team left out of the dance and that London finishes first place in a race that comes down to the last 2 weeks of the season. Should be a fun second half.
LaSalle is dominating teams right now, I can't see the Nat's catching them but there's still a ton of hockey to go.
I'm calling Lambton Shores as the team out of the playoffs, St. Marys just seems to be able to win games that they haven't been able to in the past couple of seasons. The 7 and 8 placed teams are done in 4 anyway, the bottom half of the conference is weak this year. St. Thomas and Strathroy have been fluttering since the get go, both surprisingly so.
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

Ya for me it depends on who stays and who goes and how these teams look after the deadline. Take away Brandon Glover or Andrew either team respectively and they are feeling that loss
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

A now ex teammate told me Sarfati s a cancer. Gave a couple reasons why. I'll leave it at that. Just what I was told.
Maybe they are better off without him
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

if thats the case he wont last in chatham but as of now he sits second in points in the west i believe so adding him to an already strong offence is a nice addition to the team like i said before welcome to chatham ethan hope it works out well for both sides.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Now that it's been around a dozen games that he's played, what do you think of Sarfati? I was at the game in London last night and I didn't notice him on the ice very much. I know he was out there, but I just didn't notice him. I think he gets lost with all the talent on that team.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

He has seemed to mesh well with the boys and has come up big a couple times im excited to see what the rest of the year brings for him and the rest of the maroons
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

He is a game breaker. He can score a big goal for you at a moment's notice. Just think how thrilled he is going to be to play in the playoffs. I expect him to come up big time in the post season.
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

Looks like he has calmed down. He use to take dumb penalties and get misconducts. Perhaps out of frustration? Seems more tame in Chatham, seems to be coming back across the red line into his own end (a bit).
Chatham is undoubtedly deep and he could just blend in some nights like mentioned, but he will have his games where he will stand out.