Brookshaw joins London

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Brookshaw joins London

Post by flyers2011 »

Nice addition for the already powerful London Nationals. I already have them as the favourite to win this conference I think this makes them huge favourites. London looked pretty good Thursday against my rebuilding Flyers.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Brookshaw joins London

Post by Port hockey1 »

London has the best offense in the West, hands down. Brookshaw will help them roll four lines every game.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BillyTheKid

Post by BillyTheKid »

Port hockey1 wrote:London has the best offense in the West, hands down. Brookshaw will help them roll four lines every game.
Think it's enough to keep up with the big boys of the league ST Kitts and Caledonia?
cpt obvious

Post by cpt obvious »

He's a 3rd liner on that squad as of today but he will help solidify the powerplay without question...that's if he doesn't quit when his ice time is cut in half from what the Stars handed him. Looking forward to Wednesday now.
BlackJacket

Post by BlackJacket »

cpt obvious wrote:He's a 3rd liner on that squad as of today but he will help solidify the powerplay without question...that's if he doesn't quit when his ice time is cut in half from what the Stars handed him. Looking forward to Wednesday now.
True dat.