GOJHL talent level is on the rise

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

GOJHL talent level is on the rise

Post by Port hockey1 »

I've noticed that there seems to be more younger talented players in the league than I've ever seen before. A while back the league was talking about being a development league that moves younger talent along. It looks like the league has done a great job in general this season when it comes to this.

A lot of young rookies that are putting up points regularly this season. In the past a lot of 16 & 17 year old rookies would only put up a handful of points in their first season in this league. Now we are seeing these kids coming in and putting up outstanding numbers right away. Even a few young goalies coming up really big in their first seasons.

I've noticed a lot of teams have done a good job at recruiting young players from a variety of different leagues & levels lately too. It appears that the league is heading in the right direction when it comes to it's on ice product. Well, 98% of the leagues teams.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102