The Cheaters Who Haven't Cheated, But Are Cheating Thread

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

The Cheaters Who Haven't Cheated, But Are Cheating Thread

Post by Port hockey1 »

Here's a thread for Qwerty, oldtymer, and all the others who wan't to argue with each other about all of those rules Caledonia has broken...I mean, hasn't broken.... I mean... I don't know, you guys can figure it out! :mrgreen: 8)

Hopefully you can decide on Caledonia's punishment for breaking the rules... I mean not breaking the rules...I mean... Well, when you figure it out, let me know. :wink:

Thank goodness the league is on to them. We've had rules saying NO 20 YEAR OLDS forever now! Yet Caledonia has 20 of them every year!!! This is a travesty! :idea:

How dare they, I propose everyone who's jealous of their success... Uh, I mean everyone who's sick of all these broken rules... That haven't been broken... :?: Anyways, you all should write them a letter telling them just how terrible they are!

Be sure to scold them for ruining all those young kids careers too! Like that kid who somehow led the AHL in defense points this season. Had Caledonia not interfered, the kid would be P.K. Subban by now, this is just awful.

I'm sure once they are finished celebrating making league history with their 3rd straight Sutherland Cup, they will get back to you and address all of your concerns. Oops, they'll be busy being fitted for Rings... Well, maybe their PR guy will find the time to drop you all a line. :smt005 :smt005 :smt044 :smt044 :smt046 :smt020 :smt019

That was for all of the Caledonia fans, players, volunteers, parents, etc. After reading the endless rambling about Caledonia, and the mostly inaccurate statements that have been made on here, I hope you all enjoyed!

#3PeatCorvairsHistoryInTheMaking
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
whistle blower 123

Re: The Cheaters Who Haven't Cheated, But Are Cheating Thread

Post by whistle blower 123 »

Thanks for this, someone gets it. Sad how others just want to whine about it. :D :roll:
GOJHLfan1

Re: The Cheaters Who Haven't Cheated, But Are Cheating Thread

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Its not history in the making anymore they did it.