What the...

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

What the...

Post by Port hockey1 »

What happened to the forum?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: What the...

Post by RocketGirl »

I don't know, you'll have to ask Admin, but I've spent the last 30 min. or so checking it out and I like it! *2 thumbs up*
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

It's different, will take a bit of getting used to. Not bad though, no complaints so far.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
leafs63

Post by leafs63 »

I am on a couple of other sites that use this setup and it seems to work great.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

To answer your questions, I've upgraded the version of the board for security reasons. This new version simply doesn't have the "subsilver 2" theme yet, which is what the old board was using.
F.Y.I. this theme you're seeing now was always available on the old forum, in fact, it's the default theme for this forum software, you just needed to choose it from your user control panel. :)
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I was thinking last night that I thought it used to look this way.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I can't say why, but I like the new look better.