Zach Grzelewski

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Zach Grzelewski

Post by Port hockey1 »

What a set of hands this kid must have. A 97 and he has 20 goals in 16 games going into tonight. He's already potted a pair of first period goals tonight to put him at 22 on the season(30 points).

Playing in St.Thomas, he doesn't get noticed as much as the kids on the better teams(LaSalle, Leamington ext.). I wasn't surprised to see he's a London Knights pick either, the best drafting team in the CHL.

Anyone have any video of this kid?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Marcie

Re: Zach Grzelewski

Post by Marcie »

rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

Good thing he has further picked up his game cause I doubt Warren will be playing another game for St. Thomas, nor will he end up where he wants to be, so it's nice to see St Thomas moving on and the rest of the team playing better without him.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102