Tynan Lauziere a savior in Pelham

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Tynan Lauziere a savior in Pelham

Post by Port hockey1 »

After becoming known as a more than capable starting goalie last season, Tynan Lauziere got off to a bad start this season. Last season with Strathroy he compiled a record of 14-8 with a 3.15 GAA & .901 SV%. He got off to a slow start this season going 0-3 with a 4.50 GAA & .894 SV%. At that time Strathroy decided to shake things up, dealing their Captain to Leamington & Lauziere to Pelham of the Shoe.

Tynan has turned out to be their savior since arriving. When he arrived Pelham sat in the basement without so much as a single win. They now have 4 wins(all won by Lauziere) and actually have a chance to win on most nights. Lauziere has a record of 4-8 with a sparkling 6.11 GAA & .861 SV%.

Now some, ok most might not think those numbers are good at all. But compared to the other two goalies in Pelham(Dan Kocsis 0-6 7.34 GAA .827 SV% & Mat Camilleri 0-8 6.07 GAA .837 SV%), his numbers have been fantastic.

Just thought I'd share this. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Tynan Lauziere a savior in Pelham

Post by RocketGirl »

Perhaps you should ask Tynan why he left the Rockets, rather than assume we just wanted to shake things up.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:Perhaps you should ask Tynan why he left the Rockets, rather than assume we just wanted to shake things up.
That wasn't really my point.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

You said,
Port hockey1 wrote:At that time Strathroy decided to shake things up, dealing their Captain to Leamington & Lauziere to Pelham of the Shoe.

I'm just saying, perhaps you should ask Tynan, and Tyler for that matter, about 'the shake up'.

Tynan wanted to be a No. 1 goalie and he's gotten that chance with Pelham. I'm happy that he's doing well there, and has a chance to play, and I wish him all the best.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Well I didn't have any of those facts. I just thought it was a good story about a goalie saving a team from constant embarrassment.

The trade really fired the Rockets up too. Seeing him & their Captain traded must've woken a sleeping giant.