John Warren Unhappy?

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Marcie

John Warren Unhappy?

Post by Marcie »

Rumours flying around that John Warren wants out of St. Thomas. He did not dress last night against London. I've heard Leamington as a possible destination. Anyone else hear anything?
flyers2011

Re: John Warren Unhappy?

Post by flyers2011 »

should be interesting how it all ends.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Sounds like this kid isn't happy anywhere. He's looking to be on his third team now. Teams will be cautious with him.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
number 17

Post by number 17 »

Since daddy isn't coaching him and giving him prime ice time, you are probably right Port, spoiled kid with a anal, controlling old man. Should check with the London Jr. Knights for some interesting commentary. Maybe daddy is part of the package. Coaches like his dad leave a mess behind all through minor hockey, broken kids, disgusted parents just to make sure their kid gets the glory. Parents like him who coach to showcase their own kid at the expense of more deserving or equal talent are the biggest issue in minor hockey today, deal with it every day.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

number 17 wrote:Since daddy isn't coaching him and giving him prime ice time, you are probably right Port, spoiled kid with a anal, controlling old man. Should check with the London Jr. Knights for some interesting commentary. Maybe daddy is part of the package. Coaches like his dad leave a mess behind all through minor hockey, broken kids, disgusted parents just to make sure their kid gets the glory. Parents like him who coach to showcase their own kid at the expense of more deserving or equal talent are the biggest issue in minor hockey today, deal with it every day.
I know what you're saying, it's going on with a few teams in the league now.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102