Question for hockey fans

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Question for hockey fans

Post by Port hockey1 »

Does anybody follow the GMHL? If so, is there a fan forum for the league?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
richard

Re: Question for hockey fans

Post by richard »

The gmhl an independent league for players 16 to 21. It is mainly a pay to play league with no residency requirements boundaries for players. All teams practice at least twice a week. They had a fan foum but they cancelled it. Probably due to so many critics of league at the time. It has its place in the insane world of Junior hockey in Ontario especially for areas that cannot afford junior hockey account of lack of players and finances. I personally like the league.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

richard wrote:The gmhl an independent league for players 16 to 21. It is mainly a pay to play league with no residency requirements boundaries for players. All teams practice at least twice a week. They had a fan foum but they cancelled it. Probably due to so many critics of league at the time. It has its place in the insane world of Junior hockey in Ontario especially for areas that cannot afford junior hockey account of lack of players and finances. I personally like the league.
Thanks for the reply. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
peterpuck

Post by peterpuck »

:smt003 i have looked at their website to see if i knew any players and found one, Avery Atone who played a few games for St thomas last year and tried out for them again this year, but most of the players I saw were European> I think a couple of the teams were once in the OJHL like Bradford Rattlers> but there is also another new junior league CIHL that started play this month , i think with 8 teams in it, 4 north and 4 south but that website could really be updated and players from all over in it also>