Point streak

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Point streak

Post by Port hockey1 »

Down again, can't even access the scoreboard. I understand a lot is payed into it. Time to sign a contract that states money will be refunded when their site is messed up. :smt011
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Blades

Re: Point streak

Post by Blades »

Tell me about it. This silly piece of software is giving more headaches in our short season this far than in all other seasons combined.

Tonight when we went to load the program, it said there was a problem with our internet -- but there wasn't because we browsed through a bunch of sites in Chrome. Then we loaded it anyway and then it said it had no data for St. Marys. Rebooted to see if that would help. Nadda. Closed it and got ready for the game. Then on the off chance opened it up about 3 minutes before game time and wouldn't you know it, now it can find the data.

Meanwhile, try to access PS in a web browser. It got stuck in an infinite loop trying to load the page. This didn't clear up until about half way through the second period for us -- that would probably be 8:15 or so.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
Port hockey1

Re: Point streak

Post by Port hockey1 »

Down again, way to market our league point streak! :oops:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102