Early Season surprises

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Early Season surprises

Post by flyers2011 »

just wondering what everyone thinks early into the season, I think Sarnia still being undefeated is a surprise atleast for me but good for them, Flyers, Vipers and Maroons are about where I expected, bit surprising to see London and Strathroy as cellar dwellars but its early, I am sure London will pick up some players, just wondering what everyone else thinks.
End of a era in Leamington
brad 36

Re: Early Season surprises

Post by brad 36 »

I expect chatham to pick up the pace a little more yet and london as well other than that nothing this far has really surprised me
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Seems to me London has to first resolve their ownership issues before they will make any significant changes.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I'm surprised to see London at the bottom, but I knew they were going younger this year because Kelly's been told if he wants to make it to the OHL, he has to coach a younger team. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple months they ditch some of the young'uns for some 20 year olds.

My boys being at the bottom, not something we normally see, and I'm hoping the boys can get things together and move on up.

I'm actually a little shocked to see Forest sitting in the middle. This is the best start they've had ever.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I forgot about the preds, that's a pleasant shocker, nice to see a team like that playing competitive hockey so far.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

London has surprised me, I expected Sarnia to be good, unbeaten is a bit surprising. Chatham will improve as the season progresses, they came very close to being the first team to beat Sarnia. They just didn't get 60 minutes out of the boys.

I think we're in for a 4 team race this season. Sarnia, Leamington, Chatham & LaSalle will most likely make the battle for first very interesting. Also surprised by the slow start from the Rocket's.

I expected Lambton Shores to be a bit better than last season, but expected maybe just a little more from St.Mary's.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102