Davis Boyer

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Davis Boyer

Post by Port hockey1 »

Wow, Davis Boyer scores 6 goals in a 11-1 thumping of Thorold. The six goals were two natural hat-tricks. One in the 1st period, the other in the 3rd period. :shock:

Sarnia looks legit.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Davis Boyer

Post by RocketGirl »

I'm told by Scott Holland that Davis Boyer has now tied the GOJHL record for most goals in a game, at 6, but has now set the record for most points in a game, 8 points. He has not passed Sarnia's team record though.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

For those who are confused about records, we have in essence two record books. We have the GOJHL record book which are team and individual records set since the formation of the GOJHL which Boyer is now a part of. We also have an all-time record book which includes all the previous leagues that the franchise, in this case Sarnia, has played for since their formation. The all-time Sarnia records in these categories are shared by Jeff Smith, Paul Crawley and Hall of Famer Phil Esposito. Thanks once again to Scott Holland.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:I'm told by Scott Holland that Davis Boyer has now tied the GOJHL record for most goals in a game, at 6, but has now set the record for most points in a game, 8 points. He has not passed Sarnia's team record though.
I believe A.Wright of Niagara Falls had an 8 point game early this season. Might have been 7 though, I'll have to double check. On a side note, it's great having a person as dedicated as Mr.Holland to keep us fans up to date on these things. Records used to be difficult to find. :)

Edit: Yes, A.Wright had an 8 point game in September against the Pelham Pirates.(4 goals & 4assists)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

Thanks, I've let Scott know in case he is not aware.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Another 8 point night. :o Mathew Hore had 5 goals & 3 assists in a 16-1 embarrassing of the Pelham Pirates.

Caledonia might have set another record tonight as well. 14 goals scored after the 2nd period ended. :shock: