It's a new season

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Re: It's a new season

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:
Lilomnivore wrote:Chatham has a new goalie lined up. The timeline of when they can aquire him is the question. I hope sooner than the latter just for the pure fact of what it will stir up. :D
According to my sources, the rumour around Chatham is that the Maroons have signed Jake Patterson, formerly of the London Knights.
Wow, that would be a huge boost.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

If leamington gets Warren and Chatham gets Patterson I think that puts the Flyers and maroons above the rest at this point.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:If leamington gets Warren and Chatham gets Patterson I think that puts the Flyers and maroons above the rest at this point.
I think Leamington is already there. They have four solid lines and aren't easy to score more than a couple of goals on. I honestly think Leamington will finish first. Without Patterson I'd say Chatham would be battling Strathroy for second...But with Patterson things will be different. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Lilomnivore

Post by Lilomnivore »

RocketGirl wrote:According to my sources, the rumour around Chatham is that the Maroons have signed Jake Patterson, formerly of the London Knights.
Ill just leave this here to fuel the fire :D

flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

hows that adding fuel ? we all know hes going to chatham lol
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

flyers2011 wrote:hows that adding fuel ? we all know hes going to chatham lol

wether its true or not you seem to think you know alot more than you actually do flyers. As far as im concerned there is only 2 people who know the truth behind all the rumors and neither one of them are members on the forum. That being said if chatham does get jake that could definatly make for an interesting second half after the christmas break :)
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

also if Leamington gets warren that could make for a interesting 2nd half, even tho Leamington is doing just fine as is. Ps Brad your an idiot :p
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

flyers2011 wrote:also if Leamington gets warren that could make for a interesting 2nd half, even tho Leamington is doing just fine as is. Ps Brad your an idiot :p
ouch but i must say ive been called much worse by much better.
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
number 17

Post by number 17 »

Flyers be careful what you wish for this kid brings baggage, there will be pressure to play him on the top pp unit right off the bat, you have a nice team, no chemistry with this attitude
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

if that's the way he is, then he probably wont last cause the Flyers don't put up with that non sense, but I guess time will tell.